Hi and thanks for coming to our site.
High Tea Films is a Sydney based duo and we believe that wedding days are not about the photos, the video, the cake, or the frills. A wedding is about two people making a loving commitment to one another. This is what we try to capture with as little intrusion as possible. Everything we do is done with that particular couple in mind because we've never come across a couple who are like another. If you're able to, we also love to meet up so we can get to know more about who you are as a couple, as individuals, and so we can understand more what you're after.
-Is the lead camera operator and when we say "lead" we mean "bossy"
- Is an experienced camera operator and producer with over 8 years experience in the television industry.
- Studied film and television after finishing school while working in a video store like all other film lovers
- Is a pizza worshipper who finds pineapple on a pizza sacreligious
- Thinks the best part of a wedding is when the crowd goes wild for the first official kiss.
- Is the second camera operator and editor... and probably the nicer of the two (yes, she wrote this)
- Studied digital media majoring in video and has over 6 years experience editing and producing online video content
- Is determined to one day be on The Amazing Race
- Thinks the best part of a wedding is the groom's face when he waits for his bride to walk down the isle.